Reckon & Renew

Posted on Updated on

invoice-153413_640

I reckon there will…

There will be a day of reckoning.

“But now He has appeared one time, at the end of the ages, for the removal of sin by the sacrifice of Himself. And just as it is appointed for people to die once—and after this, judgment— so also the Messiah, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him (Hebrews 9:26b-28 HCS).”

Praise the Lord; I need not fear judgment day! He bore my sin.

I reckon He loves me that much.

“No one has greater love than this, that someone would lay down his life for his friends (John 15:13 HCS).”

How can I repay Him?

“Therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, I urge you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God; this is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God (Romans 12:1-2 HCS).”

6 thoughts on “Reckon & Renew

Pam Ford Davis responded:
    May 3, 2016 at 12:20 am

Reckon you’re right!

Pam Ford Davis responded:
    May 3, 2016 at 12:16 am

Thanks for leaving a comment, Norman! There is no greater love than His!

Norman Grenier said:
    May 1, 2016 at 4:45 pm

Amen ________________________________

danniehawley said:
    May 1, 2016 at 2:41 pm

Well done, Pam! I doubt there’s any more important message for our world today.

Website: http://www.goldennuggetsandsilvermusings.com Memoir blog: http://www.understandinggod.info

Pam Ford Davis responded:
    April 30, 2016 at 11:52 pm

Thanks, glad to hear that update on the group email! Did you receive the missionary news letter?

Lou J. Cannon said:
    April 30, 2016 at 11:47 pm

AMEN !!! This and so far your devotionals coming each day that you post. So is my cousins. Hopefully whatever the problem it seems fixed!!!